Next Level Performance
THE STRUGGLE IS REAL
You feel like you’re in a rut; you feel like you’re simply showing up the way you’re supposed to, and lately you’re not excited about life. You want to be doing better at work, at home in your relationships, and with your physical performance. Perhaps you’re not sure what needs to change but you feel like something does.
Maybe the repetitive nature of your day sometimes feels like a drag, and you’d like things to feel exciting again. You want to wake up with energy, you want to jump out of bed excited in the morning, and you want to feel like you have a sense of purpose.
If you’re feeling a lack of passion for your life, you’re not likely performing to your own standards in your relationships or at work.
The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.Eleanor Roosevelt
WHAT IS NEXT LEVEL PERFORMANCE?
Next level performance means you get in touch with your life in a whole new way. You take inventory in each area of your life, assess whether you like how you’re performing, or if you’d like to kick it up a notch.
Going to the next level is not about achieving perfection, it’s about showing up in life as the best version of yourself. Whether it’s in your relationship, your performance at work, or at the gym, together we’ll develop what your unique map looks like so you can overcome the roadblocks to achieving your next level of performance.
Being a high achiever is not easy. You have high expectations of yourself; when you’re not performing at your best, you don’t feel your best. Maybe things are good right now, but you know they can be better.
WHAT NEXT LEVEL PERFORMANCE LOOKS LIKE.
During your next level performance sessions, you will complete a review of the different areas in your life (career, relationships, finances, spirituality, etc.) to see where you feel you’d like to take it to the next level. We identify what might be standing in your way and the best approach to overcoming those blocks. We use evidence-based modalities, which means we use proven methods, to treat the issue and help you get to the next level in your life.
During your next level performance sessions, you can expect the following:
- Psychoeducation: Psychoeducation is a therapeutic focus where you get to learn about your emotional system and how it works. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about how to manage your emotions and increase self-awareness. Self-awareness is the foundation that allows you to manage your behavior, emotions, and relationships. This is also a great opportunity for you to learn important skills and get connected with practical resources such as books, handouts, or audios to learn more about yourself and your mental and emotional needs.
- Therapeutic Interventions: At times, you’ll stumble upon a block, a limiting belief, or a past trauma that is holding you back from stepping into the best version of yourself. When this happens, we use evidence-based therapeutic methods including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectic Behavior Therapy (DBT), and Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) to help you overcome what is getting in your way.
- Active Therapy: Therapy is about more than just talking to someone who listens to you. In session, we give you direct feedback to help you bridge the gap from where you are to where you want to be. Think of the process like having a coach on your team. By creating clarity, we support you as you move forward in ways that will help you achieve a fulfilling and extraordinary life. We partner with you to design life the way you want it. We guide you in creating new possibilities for your life by focusing on enhancing your already existing strengths. Connected to your strength and potential, you can achieve your goals and the purposeful life you deeply desire at any level of performance.
Each person holds so much power within themselves that needs to be let out. Sometimes they just need a little nudge, a little direction, a little support, a little coaching, and the greatest things can happen.Pete Carroll
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU’RE READY TO WORK ON YOUR NEXT LEVEL PERFORMANCE?
- If your life is “good,” but you know it can be better
- If you’re tired of feeling like you’re in a rut or stagnant
- If you’re needing support identifying your own solutions
- If you’re needing accountability
- If you’re tired of going at it alone
- If you’re wanting to get to that “Next Level” faster
WHAT CAN I FOCUS MY NEXT LEVEL PERFORMANCE ON?
- Work / Career performance
- Athletic performance
- Relationship improvement: Interpersonal skills
- Sports performance/anxiety
- Deepening your spiritual practice
Seeking your next level?
Give us a call for your FREE 20-Minute consultation. If you reach our voicemail, please leave a message; your phone call will be returned as soon as possible.